Visit OSU's Corvallis Campus in September!
Friday, September 20th | Campus Tour: 10am-3pm
*Registration is required for this event
Join a group of prospective OSU students for a campus visit designed just for transfer students! Tour the Corvallis Campus, meet other transfer students, and chat with our awesome OSU team to learn more about OSU's dual-enrollment program, DPP, and get a snapshot of OSU campus life!
If you are in need of transportation to Corvallis, please be sure to select the carpool option in the registration.
TENTATIVE TOUR DETAILS
If you're driving on your own:When: Friday, September 20, 2019
Corvallis Tour Location: Meet at Beth Ray Center for Academic Support - 671 SW 26th St, Corvallis, OR 97331
Bring: Sack lunch or money to purchase a lunch from a restaurant on campus. Lunch not included in the tour.
Agenda - note that schedule is subject to change:
- 10am: Meet for campus walking tour at Beth Ray Center, Corvallis
- 10am - 11:30am: OSU Campus tour
- 11:30am - 12:30pm: Student panel to learn about OSU resources and student life
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Lunch at the MU (bring lunch or money to purchase a lunch on campus)
- 1:30pm - 2pm: Learn about advising and academic resources at OSU
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Tour one of OSU's cultural centers
- 2:30pm - 3pm: Time to shop at the Beaver Store
- 3pm: End of event, walk back to Parking Structure
If you're carpooling, more details coming soon!
If you’d like to carpool to campus, please sign up in the registration form below. Seats are limited, so we recommend you registering as soon as you can to secure a seat. Transportation is limited to the student attending plus one additional guest if needed.
For groups larger than 2 people, we recommend driving yourselves. Be sure to arrive on campus to meet the group by 10am.
Parking at OSU
Park at Parking Structure 1 off of Washington Way and 26th St - 661 SW 26th St, Corvallis, OR 97331
Parking is $12, but if you would like a complimentary parking pass, please select the parking pass option in the registration. If you are carpooling with the group, you will not need a parking pass. The parking pass will be emailed to you 24-hours before the event. You will need to print the parking pass and place on your car dashboard on the day of the event.
Be sure to display your parking pass on car dashboard.